When I see the mail lady’s cart sitting lonesome in my office building sometimes I get the urge to steal something from it. Not a piece of mail – like her sunglasses – so when she comes back to the cart and she goes ‘Omg, where’s my sunglasses?’ I can sit at my desk and snicker. They’re here, man, I got ‘em.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Did You Miss These?
Go Ahead and Comment!
|jlee5879 on Dream Big Follow-Up|
|Carly Horen-Walko on Dream Big Follow-Up|
|jlee5879 on 5 Days of Insanity|
|julesagray on 5 Days of Insanity|
|jlee5879 on #1: Get to Know ~ Susannah…|
- Tonight will be my first night without a glass of Cab in....ohhh 2 months? Hope I can handle it. #coffeemaybe 2 hours ago
- @_Robert_Bryant_ Yesterday's breakdown: jleesblog.com/2013/05/23/emb… 2 hours ago
- RT @randyfloyd6: @JLEE5879blogger trying to figure out what happened??? Did you get fired? Something with the husband? #igotquestions 2 hours ago
- RT @JuliaHDenton: Project Repat wp.me/pPMIh-zv via @JLEE5879blogger turn your favorite old t-shirts into a blanket and support a go… 2 hours ago
- New Post on Yesterday's Breakdown: jleesblog.com/2013/05/23/emb… 2 hours ago
Inspiring Blogger Award
The Sunshine Award
How Ya Like Me Now?!?
"Case of the Mondays" Addict Alzheimer's Anxiety Awards Bad Mom Bad Temper Bathroom Stall celebrities Charity Coffee Crazy Cubs Deep Thoughts Drive Thru Dunkin Donuts Etiquette Facebook fashion FML hot mom Italian Jail Jessica Simpson heels Juice Cleanse Juicy Couture Let the Good Times Roll Lines Normal Office Space Oompa Loompa Personal Space Philanthropy Post Partum Depression Pregnancy Psycho Public Bathroom Skinny jeans Snooki Stalker Swearing Thong Toxic Vodka Wine
Show Me Some Love
- 76,463 Visitors - Thanks for stopping by!