This afternoon while floating in my pool, I was half-asleep and listening to my neighbor weed wack his lawn, and I thought: wow, I’ve never in my life used a weed wacker. If I ever got divorced how would I weed wack the lawn?
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Did You Miss These?
Go Ahead and Comment!
|jlee5879 on Dream Big Follow-Up|
|Carly Horen-Walko on Dream Big Follow-Up|
|jlee5879 on 5 Days of Insanity|
|julesagray on 5 Days of Insanity|
|jlee5879 on #1: Get to Know ~ Susannah…|
- RT @StyleList: RETWEET for a chance to win a signed copy of Guest Editor @jessicaalba's new book #TheHonestLife! @Honest http://t.co/M7QfpV… 36 minutes ago
- #thingsthatsuck Swamp ass from sitting in traffic on a hot day. 37 minutes ago
- Wondering if wanting to get drunk and pass out in a garbage can may signify some kind of reality problems.. 42 minutes ago
- Working on a new blog post about Project Repat! 48 minutes ago
- Afternoon iced coffee 99 cents! Yum!! @DunkinChicago 59 minutes ago
Inspiring Blogger Award
The Sunshine Award
How Ya Like Me Now?!?
"Case of the Mondays" Addict Alzheimer's Anxiety Awards Bad Mom Bad Temper Bathroom Stall celebrities Charity Coffee Crazy Cubs Deep Thoughts Drive Thru Dunkin Donuts Etiquette Facebook fashion FML hot mom Italian Jail Jessica Simpson heels Juice Cleanse Juicy Couture Let the Good Times Roll Lines Normal Office Space Oompa Loompa Personal Space Philanthropy Post Partum Depression Pregnancy Psycho Public Bathroom Skinny jeans Snooki Stalker Swearing Thong Toxic Vodka Wine
Show Me Some Love
- 76,111 Visitors - Thanks for stopping by!