One of my blog friends tagged me on her recent blog post: I Am So “IT” Today. I subscribe to her blog so when I saw the post come through I immediately clicked it open to read. SzaboInSlowMo writes a great humor blog titled She Can’t Be Serious. I guarantee she’ll have you laughing with every read!
That said, I’m reading her post and see that another blogger tagged her in a post to answer questions about herself….you know like one of those emails you used to get that asked what you were wearing, what your favorite color is, etc. They are usually titled “I Want To Get To Know More About You!” because you know, I’m dying to know what color undies my friend is wearing while sitting at her computer listening to classical music because it “relaxes” her. Um…whatever.
As I continue to read I see that Szabo needs to pick 11 other bloggers to pass the fun onto. As I scroll to the list I have a nervous stomach like back in gym class when I knew I wouldn’t be picked for the softball game because let’s face it, I’m more of an “indoor” girl plus half the time I didn’t even show up to class in my gym clothes. So I have that nervous stomach feeling like, Omg, is Szabo going to pick ME for this fun game …. Followed immediately by, Oh no, Szabo picked ME for this
See that’s the great thing about a woman. If she wouldn’t have picked me I would have been all….what the hell, is my blog friend like not friends with me anymore, wtf? But now that she did pick me, I’m all, shoot, now I have homework to do and what if my readers think this is totally gayyyyy?
And now I’m off on a tangent reminding you all why I’m crazy.
My first order of business for my homework assignment is to give you the “official” rules:
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create 10 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag 10 people and link them to your post. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
And now onto answering the questions!
1. What is the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Honestly, SzaboInSlowMo’s last post, which I just read titled: Don’t Go To Work Unless It’s Fun. And I’m not just saying that because I’m friends with the cool kids.
2. Which sitcom family, new or old, most resembles YOUR family?
I always joke around that The King of Queens is totally me and my husband. He is super sweet and laid back like Doug, and I am very fiery like Carrie!
3. Do you like your first name? You don’t have to tell what it is–just WHY you like or don’t like it.
I don’t like my first name (sorry Mom & Dad) because it was on the Top 10 most popular list when I was born in 1979 so there were always 3 of me in every class. I do like my middle name though.
4. What’s the last stupid thing you did?
The last stupid thing I did was quite embarrassing. It involved me hitting the Chiquita in the head with a balloon [at the grocery store] and asking her “How do you like it???!!!!” after she first hit me in the face with the balloon. Um…oops. Not my finest teaching moment. Yes, people were staring at me. Add it to the list and check out my other Bad Mom moments…Haha!
5. You can have only one of these: Looks, Fame, or Fortune. Which do you choose and why?
Will you think less of me if I say looks? I’m thinking with looks I can achieve fame and fortune. Or I guess if I pick fortune I can buy fame and good looks…I don’t know! I did always say if I was famous I would probably be dead.
6. Name a musical artist that you like, but might cause people to make fun of you if they know that you like them.
Omg, I’m obsessed with Britney Spears and have been since her very first single came out when I was a sophomore in college. I used to blast “Baby One More Time” in my dorm room! And I’ve been to four – yes four – Britney concerts.
7. What is something you do that drives your significant other crazy?
He hates when I belch [loudly]. Sometimes I do it just to bug him.🙂
8. Name a celebrity that you just wish would go away.
I am sooo over Brad and Angelina. They take themselves wayyy too seriously. And anyways, I’m Team Jen!
9. What adjective would people who know you most likely use to describe you? Just one word.
Hopefully loyal. I am a very loyal person.
10. What’s your favorite smell?
Now for my questions.
1. If you could marry a food what would it be and why?
2. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would do?
3. Would you rather be the President or a big celebrity?
4. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be (looks or personality)?
5. What is the best book you’ve ever read?
6. Briefly describe a wonderful childhood memory.
7. McDonald’s or BK? Starbuck’s or Dunkin?
8. If you could pick to have one of these perks for the rest of your life which would you pick and why: personal trainer, personal chef or personal driver?
9. I couldn’t live without my: ______
10. If you could meet one person who would it be – famous/non famous and/or alive/deceased?
And now my 10 blog friends! OK, I’m only going with 7. Sorry, I’m breaking the rules. :) And don’t forget to check out the blogs below.
Have a great day everyone!🙂