In my next life I really hope I come back as a Victoria’s Secret Model. I want to wear big angel wings and walk down a runway in 6” heels with an amazing bod while Rihanna sings in really bitchin pearl shades.
I mean, can I say I’m just a little envious sitting here in my PJs and glasses eating a brownie while I watch these gorgeous women – some of them even mothers! – strut down the runway in pieces of art for clothing. I imagine myself blowing a kiss to the audience as I head backstage to drink champagne and get a picture with the Biebs.
Omg, where did I go wrong in my life?
I’m just kidding. I mean, sort of. Though I do sometimes wonder what my life would be like if I were prettier. Or if I had a better personality. But instead I was a born a hairy bad-tempered Italian with major anxiety. #awesome
I’ve watched the VS Fashion Show every year since 2005, the year Tyra retired, except last year. Last year I was just coming out of the PPD, and I didn’t have it in me to sit and watch these perfect specimens…the freaky hot chicks with big boobs, concave stomachs and seemingly good personalities.
This year I was up to it though. And as always, the 2012 show did not disappoint. Victoria’s Secret always adopts the “go big or go home” mentality and this year was no exception. I found the show to be entertaining as always, but it’s not like it left me wanting to race out to Victoria’s Secret to buy some lingerie because let’s face it, that would be depressing.
Some quick thoughts on the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show:
- My favorite angel is Miranda Kerr.
- RiRi’s “Diamonds” performance was amazeballs. It gave me chills.
- Bruno Mars and the Biebs also performed. According to CBSnews.com the Biebs was cozying up with Hungarian model Barbara Palvin after the show!
- Alessandra Ambrosio has the honor of wearing the $2.5 million “Fantasy Bra” created by London Jewelers.
- Erin Heatherton is a fellow Chi-Town girl and was actually born and raised in Skokie, IL.
I don’t really have anything else to report….I mean, it’s hot chicks walking around with music playing….I’m pretty sure you know what it’s all about. Did you watch? What did you think? Who is your fave Angel?